Friday 12 January 2018

a question for myself today / and a business plan?

a business plan:-
If I were to commit myself to a business, I would rather a business that is flexible where I can do my own things at work. If it is a cafe, I do not want high traffic but high margin. Preferably online business or consulting where I can do a few jobs in a month and that is sufficient to cover the whole month's expenses.

Or perhaps the job does not need me to be on site, ie I can employ staff and all I need to do is go in once every week or so.

CONCEPT:- HIGH MARGIN, FLEXIBLE (CONTRACT?), EMPLOY WORKERS (DELEGATION)



a question for myself today:-
what get into me. Recently it is HL. I know that in the past when people are not keen to learn more ie Calvin or KS, I get it and I don't bother but with HL, I do feel I am frustrated easily with him.

Perhaps it could be because he did say that I am lazy and now he is acting the same.  But more because I feel that this is sometime he could use to elevate himself to a better position.

I know I should be affected by his choices and ultimately their choices affects their own lives, not mine.

I can share with him why I feel this is important for him and why it got into me but I should not let it affect me emotionally again.

So HL got to me because I care about him, which is normal that you are affected by things and people you care about.


No comments:

I caught a cold

I am just not bothered to rotate the photo. Went to gym yday for 1.5hrs. Woke today and can feel sore all over.  I did leg extension and leg...