Wednesday 5 January 2005

my love

3rd January 2005.. someday I ll remember forever.. well, at least for the time being..

She always say, "Joo Yee so stupid la."

yeah.. thats wat she alwys say to me.. but i Like her.. =D, so what if I am stupid? someone likes me.. :D hehe.. it means that I am having the time of my life being Stupid.. or maybe that someone that likes me is more stupid than me :D

+D

ok ok here, she's going to say/type something..... go ahead..... dont be shy,... hahhaa

Joo Yee DAMN stupid.........hehehhe...but i like..*wink*..wat to do....haiyooo..hahahah


=D totally in love, Joo Yee and his love

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woi Dont so gross !!! HEHE WIsh u luck anyway!! In love ya !! hehe

Nick Khaw said...

Awwww...So sweet...

I love you too =)

Fern Loke said...

hehe someone got gf adi.. never inform me!!! summore say 'chi mui' :P all the best anywayz! ;)

Anonymous said...

i wonder who's ur LOVE anyway????

joeyk86 said...

dont you know? =D

Anonymous said...

so fast la u..so skilled..hehe :P

Anonymous said...

got gf adi..never tell me! good luck with her =) talk to ya later. good luck on your exams too! -christine

joeyk86 said...

maybe i shud leave it only for Users to comment... who r u?!??

magpie said...

sorry joo yee it was me i forgot i hadnt logged in. skilled boy! haha :P

LiL'deviL said...

Wow, I wonder what would be the consequences if I were to say those words to you. So anyways give me all the details...who, what, when, where, how...kekekek...
From your 'concerned' sis...or 'kepoh' should I say...heheeheh...

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...