Sunday 11 March 2007

Sunday Slow Day

I've just showered, mop the house and finished chapter 4. Its only 1244pm. Time is slow when u do everything quik and early.

The main reason why I convert to a Xangian or some other blogs cos' I don't like to 'reset' all my blog entries. Its like a new start, new game, new semester, new year, new life, new entry. No...

Adelaide Cup Day is tmr, which means I'm free tmr to catch up on tutes. AIESEC ppl are going out for lunch and movie, Last King of Scotland, which I dont mind watching, at all!! I already missed Perfume.. :(

Cicy left yday. Meeting her shows me that being in this org, u can meet so many ppl around the world that u can chat with. Will definitely want to meet her again, sometime...



Liverpool won, duh old news. Going up against PSV, which I reckon is the best possible draw for us. Hope we can own them, again.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...