Sunday 15 April 2007

comment on jagerbombs koo..

hmm I just saw that comment, but I dont know who is that... sounds like Keth Lyn though, but then I cant read the profile of the commenter.. so can't be sure..

speaking of Kl, havent met up with her yet.. lol... will have to before i go melb!

going for State Con on Tuesday~

did a draft on the session outlines, and collected as much content as I can frm @.net.
=D

*If I were to go on an exchange, I want to go to United States, Canada, Europe or just Singapore. Either I wanna go somewhere where I have someone I know and can visit, or I wanna be close to home :)

i've applied for jobs, waiting to hear from them, prolly i should call them after next week~... looking to dive into Mission Aus & Oxfam as well.. hmm

Sis baked cookies today.. and they are YUM-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hehe both my sis can bake so well~~

8 months to go before returning to KL

2 comments:

LA My Home said...

just becos you are not picky on our cookies! =) you just like the cookies!

LiL'deviL said...

That's not really baking ler...it's like ready-made. It's baking when you start from scratch.
Anyway, I would've done better if the oven's 'bake' component is working.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...