Friday 22 June 2007

dreamm


Hmm
eddie's brother came back and sleep in my room again. li lin called me, it was my birthday and i was waiting for her to wish me... i out wit ja and eddie to shop, ja n i went into tis soft toy /gift shop.. i was looking for this comic book, which was $12.80 I told sis that I ll go back and sleep on it la.. then she say Hah.. after all tis you just going to sleep on it?


then we walked back to the car.. across the st there was a guy chasing another guy with a glass of bottle. he then threw it, which misses everyone and there were passerbys as well a blonde lady and her family i think...)


hmm

My room arrangement was somewhat different as well...

Had CA and Fa already.. hope i can pass... dont know how it goes....

Income tax, last paper. :)

What shd i do next wed???







I got tagged frm sister... xx
random things... haha i m good at it

1. i like to clean my room/myself during exam periods

2. my mistress' both cd n dvdrw rom is spoiled xxx (someone save her!)

3. my current fav pen is Moore Stephen's

4. i found someone who is same as me, who is a SHE, who is from Malaysia, and her name is YEE JOO

5. i prefer games when liverpool are underdogs cos they always perform better like that when they are favs

6. i always wonder whats going to happen after we die. do we become spirits and float around the earth? or do we become spirits and travel to another world? is there really hell/heaven? or we just die die..? are we going to rmb what we did in the previous life when we are dead? are we going to reincarnate into something? do we have a choice? cos if we do, i think i wanna try either beaver or the platypus, looks cool... hmmm well, i can get the answer... if i ...

7. i am huge huge huge fan of S.H.E though I don't understand mandarin. xxxx

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

invited you to join a new private blog, check your hotmail account.

Lydz said...

yo...HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!! hope u had a great one! take care!!! =]

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...