Friday 7 September 2007

Good Friday

Almost perfect day!

Woke up, breakfast + raymond! How good is that for a start?!?

Packed some food... (which later was being teased by Jen that its unhealthy.. donut peanut butter jelly sandwich and a cookie +yogurt) and head off to uni!!! for like 2mins... (before i turn back for a spoon for the yogurt) then i really head off to the uni!

anyways, it was a really slow day and dull one... i wasnt really happy with myself that I wasn't doing anything in the morning.. till Jen gave me her BROWNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! yummy!!!!!!!

met up with Ek and my mentees! :D
follow up:- resume assistance for my mentees!! :D

in the end, helped mindie cleaned the office.. i really enjoyed her company =) you can't pissed her off, no matter how hard u try...

Only regret of the day was that I didnt ask mindie if i could grab a bite of her quiche.. lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...