Tuesday 24 June 2008

random photoshots

Trader Joe's - a chain supermarket that sells at ridicously low price. I saw wines selling at USD2! I was like.. er... are they good wines?? Apparently they are...






Papa John's - Choose your own 3 toppings! Mine was Pepperoni, Sausage and Anchovies~

Thought about it.. should have gotten Pepperoni, Jalepeno and Anchovies.. Yummy~!






Jamba Juice. US version of Boost!






I think Aussie's ColdRock copied US' Coldstone. I had Reeses on Cake Dough... YUMMY.. super sinful.. lol



I first got to know about A.D.I.D.A.S from CCW. They even got their shoes now... lol





Some biscuits nicely made... with icing!




post made on 15/5/08

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...