Wednesday 23 July 2008

back In Beijing




Miranda our Chief Delegate



Joey & Joey, Rachel the OC (below)


Yellow Crane Tower








Forbidden City







Really like to upload some photos... but I'm just too lazy!!!

having a good time? Maybe... but there are just too many conflicts for me to take...

But I am OK... getting through most the tough part...

Do I miss home? Yeah I think so.... I can't wait to get this over and done so I can go to the next step in life.
:)

It's really interesting staying here... heheh

One of the 'biggest' challenge for me was to discuss with the other girls if they are OK with me washing my underwear together with their clothes.... lol..... and handwashing my clothes for the first time in Wuhan.....




the people i meet here, mostly are younger than me, except the French girl...

1 comment:

Dartagnan said...

Hi!
Nice. Just like estern culture.
Very nice!
Be good,be nice,be well!
Robert

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...