Wednesday 24 September 2008

job interview + license renewal

had a job interview yesterday with Moore Stephens. it was good. I guess. Have to wait till next week if my feeling is true. ;)

though however, on the same day, I got rejected by another big4. :( suxxx

Renewed my license today. :D RM30 for a year, I paid RM152 (RM2 for Admin fee). When I got my slip, it is dated until 2009... T_T Luckily I checked before I leave the Post Office. Returned to the counter to get it fixed.
:)

Another day at home. But today I want to sort out my photos.~

1 comment:

CheekyMonkey said...

good job that you checked before you left. that time i was there, i wanted to renew my license, but their system down.

whoisbaby

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...