Monday 27 October 2008

attempt 019218746

just a random number above.

just stating that again, i am trying to pull myself away from computer games , by uninstalling my games.

yes. again. i have done this so many times before, esp to my Football Manager.. (its painful, but its for the best) and Oblivion

How I uninstall them? I told myself to be rational and that these games do not add any value... Its just repetition ( strange that audit is somewhat repetition as well.. lol)


Anyway, this time. I will try to divert my attention from PC to books, puzzles, chinese writing & work.

Yes. I got a job! :)

its beeen a week + already.

It's with Moore Stephens.
Staff Assistant is my role.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...