Sunday 19 July 2009

date 29 oct 2008 : what i learn from MKHB?

first of all, learn that you must sacrifice more to take in more. I think that I should have taken the taxi instead of the bus because my time it cost the client more than the money saved from not taking the taxi.

I am just not sure how long I can last not having a car as what thomas told me that when you become a senior it's inevitable that you would need to purchase a car. The Problem for me is that I don't want just to buy any car. i want to buy for long-term, one that I don't need to change after I made the purchase. I know I want either Prius or Honda's hybrid. But after what Kaufu and Ah Peen ko2 siad about Toyota, I am really hoping that my first car will be Toyota, seeing how it was the car that started it all, with the Toyota Corolla from the days in Penang.


(wrote this in my MS laptop)

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

wah your post so long ago only posted now. you already posted your new car before this one.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...