Saturday 5 December 2009

medical and CPA

hahaha


i got the call from KPMG , finally~~~ they called me on wednesday, asking me to for a medical and told me that they are offering me a higher position than before, which is not really that shocking considering they need ppl.

anyway. i went for the medical yesterday, it was faster than i thought it would. paid my credit card bill for the first time and then went back to work.

i was told that i m 10kg overweight. T_T... exercise LOR!

then... initially i m considering whether to go or not but after the chat with Thomas it was inevitable for me to go.


i went and watch 2012, FINALLY!!! haha... even after three weeks the freaking cinema is FULL. i thought the cinema itself got only five rows when i was purchasing the ticket but i think they hide the line when its full.. this is TGV pyramid.

anyway the movie is NOT bad, not that great. i wouldnt say it was under my expectation, but i was hoping for something more... because everytime they are in trouble i will not feel that any one of them will die, because its a family themed movie.~~


other than that, I got my results for CPA> PASS and HD. not great. disappointed with my FRM really. pass? i thought i did enough to score at least a credit. apparently not then~

anyway, two more papers to go. here comes CGA and BSL! :D


then yday night, freaking LFD2. played until hang kei until the stupid garena cannot work .. xx


tonight is the night where we are all going to yum kaseong 's sister 's marriage dinner.

and i have to work hard on those uncompleted works..

wanna go PC fair to see cameras one.. but now i m not sure i f i can..

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...