Saturday 18 September 2010

a proper blog

lets just start by saying, welll, i havnt! been blogging properly for the last x months... i know.. it was just update posts everytime. :(
sorry~

I like to say that, I am planning to get a new computer.. life is short, i feel like spending everything away.. :) that said, I am sure I am prudent and is more of a saver > spender.. The new comp is mainly for me to get on with my games + for additional disk drives to put in my songs... :D and I can also taste the new Windows 7 yummy! but its not necessary la.. so will see how after i checked the price...
:)

other than that, I am also studying my Global Strat and Leaderhip, progressing at a really bad rate. @ chap 2 only... (maybe i shouldnt buy a new comp after all.. lol)

I am also looking for a new house/condo.. been staying with aunt for almost 3yrs now.. though of course i would love to continue living here, its time for me to find a place, either for personal or investment sake, its about time. maybe I can buy two and rent one out?!? haha. we'll see

a lot of preps i feel is needed to prep myself in understanding the things to see in buying property.. so... i have investments + study + work to cope.. not to mention social + game.... sighh

target for the weekend, watch finish all the dvds, so I can return them!!!

reason why i upload alot of photos? so they can be my memory while i delete the originals
;D

old photos are here http://joeyk86.multiply.com/

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...