Wednesday 11 April 2012

Today in my life

Yday played wonders and resistance. Resistance really not bad everyone even cat seemed quite into it.

This morning was supposed to go hiking but due to the rain, Yukky Adeline and myself went to antipodean for some English breakfast! It's really good, worth the wait (we waited abt 15 minutes for a table)

We also bought lottery the no? 1111 *fingers crossed!

Then send Yukky back home and go back and rest. Along the way I dropped her at pudu to collect something fr her friend. She bought her iphone car charger and mats for her myvi. I ended up buying wiper for my car :)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...