Saturday 26 May 2012

Day out

Went out last night with robbie, Katherine, Aaron, devern and Carolyn. I wanted to take them to pj area but we ended up hanging ard kl instead. At first me and Robbie went to hutong, where I showed him the ghee Hiang biscuits. We had pork ball noodles. Later when everyone arrived, we went for mamak before we ordered a 3l asahi, of which I drank 3 glasses. It was alot to me. This morning I took them to publika for some food, then ttdi for cendol, before we drove to klang for Bkt. Unfortunately, the Bkt we went for, most of the things were out of stock. Hmm then we went for massage, I had Thai. Really interesting experience (my first time In kl). Now I m in airport with robbie, sending him off... Bon voyage!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...