Friday 22 June 2012

marathon and life.

i am going for a 10km run this Sunday. Its going to be awesome! I think its a test to see how can i cope with the run. I've been jogging alot lately... I think my stamina increased, but still, whether I can make the 10.8km run in time is still another thing to consider. anyways... hopefully my training would suffice for me to reach the end line within 90minutes.

i am jobless. but meeting alot of friends recently. will meet even more... i ll be even travelling to aussie... awesome time.. i hope. :) time to catch up with people and all.. though of course, i dont know who to ask out... and I dont really want to get i ntouch with poeple and end up not having much to say... :$ i dont like fake chats. haha.

anyway.
=) this week was certainly interesting to somewhat extent.. :D

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...