Tuesday 2 August 2016

Weekend & Monday

Friday night: Yumcha @ Calvin's house. Bought us toothpaste souvenir. I love the chips they bought from marks and Spencer. Yum yum

Saturday morning: lunch with friends + Brandon lol.  Had Chan Meng Kee. Aunty upsell us roast duck and we fell for it. Lol.

Saturday night: Putrajaya marathon. Was good.  The compressor pants helped I think. I did a good average 7mins per km.  I skipped some water stop (good idea). I aimed for 2:30. I focused my mind on one goal/thing along the way. That helped to push me to run longer. I also stopped in between when I overran and try to reset my pacing. Towards the end, this fella pushed me (thanks!), he looked at me and did a signal of asking me to let's go. Nice feeling, esp since Bsn Putrajaya run was where I encountered the same thing as well.  Happy!

In the end, I finished 2:28. Awesome!

Sunday morning: badminton with friends + Ying Ling and Collin. Ying Ling is really good. Also we tried out the new place. Much better and Nearer. Lol we Makan after that @ dj clay pot chicken rice but I didn't eat cos got popiah at home. Yingling followed Collin later for second badminton session.

Sunday afternoon: went out with amy to teapress. It was full initially so we waited for 10mins for a table. We sat on the counter. They do not have as many tea range as tea and tatters but it feels like a higher quality setup. Anyway it was fun catching up with her. tinder hasn't replied my question yet lol

Monday: seafood noodle with chew, Cm Ks diyana. Then gauntlet, fifa x3 games,  followed by gym then fifa x3 games.  Played rainbow six siege the whole night after that. Lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...