Monday 3 July 2017

Cape town

Last day jor. Let's do a review from the back.

Today 1/7
Kanonkop vineyard. Did wine tasting. The local Cape Town wine is pinotage. I find it more on the blend side, not as flavorful as I like. One of the tour group fella bought the black label (costing about rm500+) to try. Tbh I find that OK nia. I like the Paul Sauer. It is quite fragrant and tasty too. I ended up buying a rose and pinotage, just to let the guys try.try. My personal favorite is the Paul Sauer and cabernet sauvignon.

After the wine tasting, we head to brandy tasting. The tasting comes with chocolate pairing. Brandy is not my poison so I didn't really enjoy it. We end up buying two moscato here for rand48 each.

Head for dinner after. Expensive dinner with beautiful scenery of the mountains and vineyard.   The appetiser is fish with chilli wanton followed by slow cooked pork belly.  Dessert is chocolate mousse. We ordered oyster too which is damn fresh! About rm16 each

Then we head to cheetah sanctuary. I didn't go in so I took photos from outside nia. Saw a three legged jackal. Like it a lot. Saw two big shepherd dogs.

Now we are heading for dinner.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...