Monday 4 September 2017

Weeekeend activities

Saturday
Hiking with Jolene at Saga. Good stuff. Used my shoes again. It is good but reminder to self to try it with long socks next time around.

Lunch/brunch @ Huckleberry. Suppose to have b1f1 but according to cashier today is counted as PH also. wweird but I asked twice so thats how it is so nvm le. tried the vegetable burger. no next time for me. tried the croissant. okla only.

after dropping Jolene, head home, download my iZombie season 3 and binge watch it the whole day. Had McDs for dinner. :D


Sunday
Garden with Nick + friend. Managed to cut the fruit waste before dumping it onto the compost site. The compost that CS and KF did is working (can feel the heat). I did some bricks moving, weeding and plowing.

Badminton. First time playing with Su Ann in months! Nice to see her again after so long.

Lunch @ Tmn Megah/Mayang - siu yuk noodles. yummy!!

Came back and chill for a bit, before heading to Ah leng jiejie's for second round badminton. This time Ashley and Avril joined us as well. Time flies. I left around 6pm. We agreed to makan dinner at Centre point with kaufu at gerai.

Elise very cute. haha. not sure if i get what this means when i re read it next time. Hint: swimming pool + embarrassing moment when she gets older. Even Ah Mei + Ah Leng jiejie knows. I am surprised at how direct and forward she can be with it. hahaha

Gerai - ordered hainanese curry rice + chicken chop. I realised I dont really like their chicken. lol. I think it was enjoyable to have the company of cousins to dine together, since no one else is around. After that we had baskin robbins ( i didnt but the kids did) for dessert. Left earlier to meet up with Cady.

We went for KOPI to yumcha. Initially supposed to go for drinks but i changed my mind.

Came back home, showered then KO with the lights on.

now is 3am and I am wide awake lol.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...