Monday 1 January 2018

Reflection on 2017 and Goals for 2018

So I have set myself a few goals towards late 2017. I did not complete any of them but I like to continue to pursue them moving to 2018.
1- Do more Bazi - I have been planning and planning but have yet to complete a thorough report since HL and Joanne's reading. I have been spending way too long structuring the report > doing practical. Anyway, the structure will definitely help me to churn out reports once I start.

2- Find a GF. This did not happen too, but am happy met a lot of people towards late of the year. And I realised that I would rather spend time to learn more about trading (until a more sustainable stage) before I devote more time on other sectors of my life

3- Exercise until 6 packs. Nope. I did lose weight because I was sick. My fitness level dropped towards end of 2017 because 1) my gym buddy is now in melbourne 2) lacking discipline

4- Book readings - i read 29 books this year, only two more than last year. Personal goal was 48 but looking back that is slightly unrealistic





Goals for 2018
Learn Investing/Trading

Practice Bazi

Read more

Exercise more

Eat healthier



No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...