Monday 5 February 2018

Jan and Pre CNY update

January went by quickly. I attended two courses to up my financial investing game.

Last weekend, Thursday, I PKed onto a longkang outside omulab. knocked my head and had cuts/scratches all over my body.

What I am doing lately? still the same, focusing on trading and bazi.

I have excused myself from Azlan's entrepreneurship mainly because I am finding it difficult to juggle my time between myself (trading, bazi etc), garden and the project. Hence I decided to take a step back from it.

I am thinking of taking a step back from the garden as well but that will happen at a later stage. I need to help to setup the accounting system etc first.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...