Monday 30 April 2018

Reflection

I feel I need to sit down and reflect at where I am now.

I am sitting at the park now looking at people waking, jogging and the green hill with the pond in middle. I feel I need to be more effective with my day to day activities. I can do more but I am taking it too easy. I need to work harder and play lesser. My mind agrees to this but it is the lacking of discipline and focus that always derail my action plans.

So i shall first improve my discipline and ability to focus. How?

- find articles and read them (using spreeder)
- find books and consider buying them
- watch videos
- application: write down what you have learn and practice it daily.

I tend to do this now and then but drop off along the way...  How? Address this by reviewing your notes daily.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...