Monday 4 June 2018

Profit Monday!

Ammie teached my over the weekend in using Forecasting, check Harm to Life Door.  So, in the morning, I traded FKLI. Suprising result was so smooth. I manage to follow the big trend (Thanks to weekend course, who taught me macroeconomics is important) I compared the current KLCI number and its futures, and I use that as an indicator whether to add lot or not. I traded 9 times and I got the profit as below.


Now is at night, I took profit from TTWO, entered four positions (UNH, CRM, TTWO again, and MATCH). Happy with unrealised amount. :)


Also did some moving of my bed today. Realised there is a beam on top of my bed, and the bed is against a window. I also sleep with my toilet door open (NOT GOOD). Fixed all of it after dinner. Let's see if it will bring me better Qi.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...