Friday 29 May 2020

back to habitica

I realised, though I have made some good steps forwards on my trading and reading, I am still slacking in some other aspects.

Decided to go back to habitica to sort my daily life. I have reduced the minutes but increased the sessions so that it is more feasible. Ie 2x 30m instead of 1x 60m

Other news:
Football is back on 17/6

Market looks bullish. Not good for me but let's see

Going out for a dinner date

CMCO is looking like a good bridge between before and after covid. I was qing at ikea today. Long q but no one is complaining (everyone knows it is part of it now, qing). A lot of people though. 

Bought curry puff! 

Should remove some games that are too repetitive. Looking to limit my time on steam and epic games too


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...