Sunday 25 October 2020

back to routine

I should start the day of end the night b with a post, to state the be right and grateful post.


New thought: I need to flip my book daily also to keep me running! 

Grateful :
Didn't end up doing anything silly yesterday
That I am somewhat healthy and alive
That I can see the path to get things right, or get back on track

Things I can do better:
Accepting that playing less won't die
Increase concentration period to do tasks
Get back to reading!

------
Liverpool won! Bobby scored!
Now have to see my other players perform or not. Best is Ings and Pereira because no one else owns them. 

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...