Wednesday 3 March 2021

Spotify and dream

Since Monday, Spotify have stopped streaming most of 마마무 songs because of some copyright /agreement with kakao m.

Hopefully they can resolve it and I can listen on my phone again. 

In the meantime, there is YouTube! 

Weird dream
We went to ou for dinner, my extended family and me. I decided to go down first while they look for parking. After walking for awhile, I found out I don't have a mask and had to go and buy one. 

And during that time, I found out that my family have switched location for dinner and have left me behind. They totally forgotten about me. The me inside the dream was angry. I was frustrated. Very.

Yet, somehow, I told myself to breathe and that is pointless to blame. Then I woke up with calm mind. My heart is still beating fast but I feel that the negative emotions is already over. 

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...