Thursday 25 January 2024

proactive year

So Bazi read my year as to take more action and be less passive, that's how to treat the ye. i will find changes in terms of wealth and relationship. Will that be true?

It could mean I lose money /gain money. 

It could mean I may change my mind in finding a partner? In terms of the characteristics? Or my status will change? Lol

Other than that, personally I will have a lot of thinking and negative emotions inside myself. I need to accept the changes mentioned above and be brave enough to take it and rebuild it (if it comes in a negative way) 

So be more careful when it comes to dating /finding relationships as you don't want to end up with someone you do not have much feelings for.... 😅

I also want to do more Instagram and YouTube postings so here are some photos I taken yday and today 

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...