Sunday 24 October 2004

what a saturday~~ I won Grand prize!

Hmm.. usually I ll brag abt what happened from the morning till night.. I think for this one I ll just point out some major parts of yesterday.. =)
Well... Once again, I slept on the couch.... I should really stop doing this.... its really bad... hehehe wasting electricity is one thing ya know =)
So i woke up, wash up drank some water before I played DOTA for the first time since Thursday I think.. usually I would have been playing everyday... lol.... So played awhile of that game,... CM also got play... then hmm... dint expect it to happened.. but saw my special someone online =) hahaha, chat for awhile... got two know her more lemme.. a dog, 2sis n a bro, oldest in family..... hmm taking driving wit sis... That should be enuff hahaha :)
After that I resumed my playing time... played the whole day actually...I think that b4 i started playing after i woke up, i watched Punk'd~ then at 11... i watched Lost In Time on tv... a lot of ppl say how nice and sad it is... I think the show is just OK... I donno... maybe coz I wasnt really paying attention to the show kua.. =(
So Ee Va & Co. at 1st wanted to come at 4 to play tennnis.. but it wuz going to rain ( it did rained ) so they decided to cancel their plan... I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre... man i tell you... If u want thrilling movie, this is it... hahah I was watching it ALONE! although it was not yet dark... its like late evenin... and the sky was cloudy and all.. really bad... hehhe Damn Syok to watch yet scary... In the end I Managed to drag myself to the end of the movie.. ahahha =) I ll give the show maybe 3.5/5
hmm then we all go eat at Dave's Deli. Me Nick Ks Alex Hexiang and Christina... ish ish *money down the drain.... hehhe I really think that Calvin these days really jinkak, but smart lor... he wait until u guys decide wat to eat then only think whether to come or not... argh.... hehe maybe next time I should follow Calvin's style lerr.. :( Neways.. I ordered 1/4 roast chicken... wasnt filling enuff so i went i bought a pandan bread and a soft drink from jusco...
after that, all of them came over to my house and play mario party 4. Me Ks Alex n Christina... there werent many challenge in the mini game area.. which is not fun if u r the only one who keeps winning... Damn... CHEEWENG!! Come BACK!!! arghzzz.... somehow I think if CCW is here... then I MIGHT just can Beat him... ehehhe... But in the end everyone did have fun... laughing at each other's cacated moves and all... later on Alex won the game... ish ish... of coz... the game itself its Luck lerr... lol... CCW alwys win the best awards foor everything, or else I would have won.. same goes for alex.. heheee...
AFter that, Alex left to meetup with someone while we played Monkey tennis.. hahahhahA I can officially say that I m the best lar for now... maybe cos i play wit it quite often... hehe.. 1st we were playin singles coz Ks duwan to play.. but in the end he joined in and we played Doubles... So I won a set when i was teaming with Computer... then i switched with KS coz he wuz complaining abt Christina.. I AGREE !! Wonder why she alwys SLIDDEE!?!?? WHY She have to do that to ME??? ish ish... marah marah.. panas!! ahaaa almost gone siAo adi wan.... but then of coz... my proffesionalism wunt fail me ler.. me n christina overturned the game and WIN!!
nth much ler.. they hang out for awhile more before they left.. thenn i started onlinin n continue watching Chelsea TRASH Blackburn ... hmm wrote a testimonial for Ms Tan... heheh hope she likes it :) then erm... Happy part of the day #2 I received a call on the cellphone from Michelle, the accounting club prez... She said that i Won the Grand Prize for the Catch Me If u Can CONTEST!!! wooohoooo~!!! hehhe so happpy... its u answer 3 q and do a slogan on Acc ClubI m not sure its 3 or 2 q.... I think the 1st q is "Which profession below Frank Abagnale did not work as in the movie" ANS : Dentist 2nd q " Whats the technique used by him called" ANS : Float 3rd q i think the ANS is Frank Abagnale.... then the Slogan, i wrote "Your interest to the club is our profit" WOOHOOO! Slam~!! Bang!~~ hehehe so now i have to take down the serial number aand go and claim my prizee~~!hehehe
later on... erm... watch Liv v Charlton.. dint see any goals but it was obvious that Liverpool had more then 5-7 chances to score... damn keng ! 1st time see Liv pplay so chun this season.. then Hio Hwi smsed me... then after awhile I called her and talk for awhile I think... it was something I like, she smsing me :) hehee.. she's working on sat n sun... today, shes going to work at 11am... hehe maybe i should go and see her someday... :) wonder hows Siew Wei now~~~ hehhe maybe I should go to Parkson area and look for her too~~~~ ish ish.... klar thats all for today.. ciaoz

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

may be if you can, make the font BIGGER so i wont strain my eyes reading your long and interesting stories. Sorry lar, old sister here mar. Eyes working in front of the computer so much getting very tired, so bigger fonts will help. *wink*

Tina said...

Hey! Its not my fault... its the controller's fault k. After i switched controls with KS, he started sliding and i started playin' like the pro i am. LOL... After all we won wert..

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...