Monday 2 January 2006

New Year 2006

New Year Eve 2006, I played basketball in the morning, went out dinner with Cat and her friends :) I drove to Sunway Pyramid and we ate at Cable Station Cafe. I ordered an oxtail soup and mixed grill for Cat. :)

It was good, hmm after that we parted and I went to Mon't Kiara Palma wit Ze Xin n' Chee Weng. Didn't do much there, watch Man U's game, missed the countdown and played pictionary. Pictionary was F U N. Cheng Heng can't draw and Woon's Europe & Poison were really "understandable." :)

We played till abt almost two, then me n Ze Xin crashed at Ccw's house. Hmmm won 4-0 the first game, and then the losing streak begins ;( Unfair! I don't know why like got some mojo or karma that makes me lose everytime after I win 4-0, the day before that I played with HL also the same thing :( haha.. But it was good le.. more challenge. Its all part of improving one-self. ROAR!

Then Hmm morning we went for lunch with HengLean and WernHui.. yummy~ I ate taufu bakar and prawn mee.. Quite filling la. Hehe.. after that I cleaned house since quite some time. Then at night went to Christine's birthday party. The cake was delicious and the lamb was great~~ haha.. hmm Met alot of old DU ppl... Then got some band play a couple of songs. The first band was better than the last band ;) Went mamak with Catherine and Chee Weng at night.

This morning went bball again. Weather was good. No sun. Played till abt 1030. Cleaned hamster's cage just now and rest. Kammo called me and said that Hon Shen left already. :( I thought he was leaving the same day as Woon, which is tomorrow. Sorry.

silence tortures.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...