Friday 6 January 2006

S.H.E Concert!!

Wee! Yesterday I bought the tickets already!!! Hopefully on the day itself I can get a front row standing .. ;) Ate lunch wit CCW yesterday as Sg.Wang. He brought us to this restaurant where it serves Sarawak delicacy. Not bad la... I like my fried rice even though it was not very filling.

Now, hehe.. instead of only just going up for the concert, the prospect of having a trip up there is high! There might be others who will come along on this trip to enjoy it for the last time before I dunno when... Hopefully it will turn out fine. =D

Got paintball today, still wondering whether should I go or not..

1 comment:

JillHeart said...

thanks to who? thanks to who??

lousy planner la u....

-.-

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...