Friday 10 March 2006

Feels like home

I finally found my 'friends' around here.. :) ... well in a 'way'
I saw a Vanessa look a like a few days back.... but this one speaks cAntonese.. hehe
Then...... can see Heng Lean everywhere also... hehe... :) But he looks darker here... maybe cos the sun down here really burns...

Well... its been a long week... I just got back my 3120... tutorial classes started already.. and my, the work is really too much!! The tutors are more strict compared to HELP's.. and though this is only the week2, I already got 2 presentations and 2 assignment due in 3 weeks' time... hehe wondering how HL doing with his the mathematic economy subject.... lol

Nothing much la.. kind of sad week, since Liverpool lost... they are the only team who topped the group phase and did not make it to the quarter finals, not counting Inter Milan since their match was postponed... but I guess its okay since Chelsea is out as well.. My thought on this year's UCL is between Barcelona and Arsenal. I think you all must be thinking that Arsenal got 0% chance.... but then again... their are the only English team to qualify the Group phase and they have been magnificent in Europe. Maybe this is their lucky year after all. Remember when Liverpool won the cup, we sold Owen at the start of the season and did not reach the Top4 of the league. Arsenal is somewhat in the same position, beneath Tottenham at 5th and sold Vieira in the summer. All the best to Arsene Wenger.

2 comments:

henglean said...

wth....so far still wan to say things like tat mer...
careful after my 'henglean's' come after u...
I got business statistics..basically bout stats la...u noe histogram ogives probability n stuff like tat...
tai sei liverpool lose...
arsenal win CL i chop!!!

magpie said...

u found someone who looks like me??? lol..lucky u!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...