Tuesday 14 March 2006

I MISS KITMUN! ... lol

There.. wonder if u even read this! Twice I wanted to comment on ur Xanga.. but public comps here.. kinda sot sot dei... so I decided this will be a good way to send my msg to you!! LOL

I miss Kit Mun; I feel like I m the fattest around here... Darnz > this was wat i typed, and the post didnt come out

hehe.. I miss all of you la.... college buddies & schmates... and the FOOD!! Omg.. but its okay, here got Hungry Jack.... hehe the Burger King version in Aus... I think down here, ALL the fast food taste much better than McD... McD here, have to wait for the burger cos they are made fresh... zzzz They even made an Ad, a guy was dreaming while waiting for his McD burger.. gosh! i mean like is that wat you call the new trend of fast food?

Anyways... Kit Mun, Nancy, Yee Li >>> Do you still have your Organisation and Management assignment work? Hmm.. If yes, can you send it to me... hotmail? My friend wants it.. X.X
PLS?

I getting a new computer, at least thats the impression I m getting at the moment.. :)

Aussiens... suggestion of a good Broadband?? :)

3 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

what happened to joann? i tried calling her a few times before 11am but no one at home. can you tell me what time she wakes up so i can call her earlier?

JELA said...

wei shen me mei you miss wo de?

Unknown said...

haha.. yes.. i'm reading your blog ! it's always me + fattyness huh? even if u are all the way there u still won't stop bugging me .. haha.. hope all is well for ya..

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...