Monday 24 April 2006

Liverpool in FA Cup Final

You know, if u wanna know the meaning of loser, take sometime off and read this article on Mourinho.

Do you know there are like so many things I wish that PPL actually take time to think about before talking about others? zzz

anyways... Heng Lean... I miss u La.. lol sounds gayish... just the other day my sister and her mother in law were talking about dark skin ppl...My aunty (her mum) said its not 'Hak' its something else la.. 'chak' i think.. dunno laa... anyways.. she said that its okay if dark skinned, so long as the fella is not skinny... LOL

:)

I'll see u soon.. Oh wait.. there you are... hehe :P
BB

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...