Monday 16 March 2009

dream #`128764

i met up with my kaima, to pass her something and hugged her really tight. kammo pass her some medicine while i hugged her tightly from behind. she was sick in the dream and was helped by my 2nd uncle

then, kammo and jo2 went home first on crv, i drove my baby wish. the scene was in uptown. i asked catherine out i think we both went into this shop with nancy i think or someone else. it was really odd when i was in the shop because i've been there before, and they only have two popular drinks, the girl, lets just call her nancy because thats what my mind "saved" it as. she ordered the 2nd popular drink and i thought that i ordered the first one before already but i dont recall!!

in the end i ordered some drink served on a shark shaped container (yes container not cup/glass) but when the waitress shows us how to play with it, it turns out its a crocodile

anyway later cat followed me home. i told her to teman me and she did for awhile... until i remembered i got a phone chat coming soon (which is really what aboutt o happen later in real time) so i offered her my car if she needs to go, which she did! the scene we were in was villa flora.

i took something out to prepare for my phone chat ( though it seems i was carrying a lot of boxes) i saw a shoe box that was written Yi on it, which is my 2 aunty's name.

i woke up

that was wat happened in my 15minute max dream.

odddd

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! ๐Ÿ˜ Went to Bali with family i...