Monday 20 April 2009

Talentime


Bought the soundtrack.

This is a local made movie. About four high school students whose lives got intertwined in a talentime contest.

There is a Chinese boy, whom is very competitive, due to the performance-measuring dad.

A malay girl's friendship with a mute and deaf Indian boy, which blossomed into something more..

Then there is a Malay boy and his dying mom. I relate to this relationship alot for obvious reason.

Hence, the song which he sang at the end of the movie really touched me. It was sort of impossible not to cry. Worse off, the boy whom hated him so much came out to "support" his performance by playing his er-hu. ;(

Overall.. great movie, minus the odd/strange poem from the girl.. lol
Lydia? Nancy? I'll pass to one of you when I see you.

1 comment:

Lydz said...

hehehe...I want soundtrack!!! arent u glad I made you watch the movie?

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...