Saturday 11 April 2009

today! & myself

today i went to ikea to meet with angelyn for the first time. i bought myself Jeffery deaver's broken window (which comes along with Bone Collector book for free). i got my specs fixed.

i think i saw paul moss or paul moss lookalike in starbucks @ curve.

---------------

the last few weeks, i haven't been myself. i was trying to be someone else. i don't worry much, but now i worry alot about what people thinks. today, i learn that i was worrying about something that i cannot control. i had to let it be and stop worrying. what will be, will be? :)

so thank you for today. i think i can get back to my life plan~ :)

1) to finish cpa examinations by age 25.

that is my bare minimum. which is not difficult at all, i hope.


life is a challenge - and after the "down" weeks, i am up for it!

;)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...