Wednesday 30 November 2016

Dream

Dream is like the game styx, and along the way there are teachers. And there were some friends like they were in high school. There was also the sea side and I was helping the police to interrogate their suspects by getting their home address. One of those I rmb is something like Oric0 30.i was telling the policemen that this sounds like a high end area and we should pay this personal visit at this home.

-
Yday went sc2/wc3 with Ks hl chew and nick. First ffa I won with carriers.  2 was a FFA. Lost. 3rd chew n I vs 3, we won from a cannon rush on Nick. (sad cos he kena from me again).  4th we lost to 3. 5th and 6th were wc3 and lost both.

-
Watched YouTube videos at night.

Note to self. U need to get your plan back on track!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...