Saturday 25 March 2017

Fridayy

watched Night Watchmen with Joanne, Jo Jo, Nick and HL. fun movie. zombpires.? vampbies?

went to KLCC to do that. ate nasi lemak and a burrito :l

after that went to cheras to yumcha with KS SY HL and Joanne. talked about bazi. haha i think my time to really push myself to practice it.

earlier met with irene, spent 3hrs with her. she talked to me about her water and rainsoul (the black cumin supplement). interesting la. now have to find out how good kaufu's model is.

---

dream

had this weird, long dream. at last i am suppose to take exam. english/maths paper. the exam questions were given through a speaker/video. I only answered some of the questions as it came out as the other questions I was thinking they will give the hardcopy then i can go through myself. turns out they do not plan to! then i was like shieeet. i told the teacher that it was unfair they do it like that. she said she cannot do anything. i was quite calm and ask her if i complain to her can it help, and she replied no and suggested that I complain to the teacher across the class (which i did). then hu-ha hu-ha still no progress that day, i was worried. somehow i ended up walking around the place to find the question and answers (while i wait to see if my complaint was accepted and deemed valid).

omw back to the classroom, i saw Rachel and she was having a conference call. I kept my stationery and left for classroom. Someone when I am inside, someone took over where i was sitting when i was taking the exam (as it is no longer exam period, i guess that made sense because that's not my usual seat). my usual seat was seated by one of the guys.  so i sat next to pei fern (after standing behind the class for awhile looking for an empty seat).

Nick was seating next to CM and CM left the classroom twice because of tricia. once was because she had some depression. i spoke to nick about the exam and of course he finished it one time right. only me and some other students were having the problem.

i thought to myself i guess it is not fair if they didnt tell us earlier on that this is the format.but at the same time i accept that i should have been paying more attention (had i known)
-

woke up in the 4s, now online.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...