Thursday 16 March 2017

Na Xie Nian (You Are the Apple of My Eye)

I am late in watching this movie, but better late than never. It is a 2011* movie which I just watched this movie. The story is about how a boy who really like the girl so much but did not have the courage to ask her. In the end, they parted ways/stopped talking due to an argument (which in my opinion, was so small it did not warrant them to react as such).

I did not encounter such a scenario before, that much feeling, but yet I feel so much for the movie and the song. I pity how they ended (it is a movie based on a true story). The guy could have gotten the girl if he were to apologise or call her back. I am thinking he did not do that because he felt inferior to her and that she was trying to push him away. He did not clarify it with her, which is one of the point of the story. The girl was ready to accept him, if only he ask her.

It is a very sad ending whereby the guy attend the girl's wedding with another man. There was a point prior to that he called her out of concern that she might be hurt during an earthquake in Taipei. It was at this time that he has grown, to accept that it can no longer be and treat her as his friend, looking back at their happy loving memories dating.

I know it is unavoidable that there isn't always a happy ending but I felt really sad. Sad on how they ended (during the raining night after the fight, when the girl was scolding him childish) and when towards the ending (the guy and girl think back, what could have been, how happy it would be, and how easy it was, to say sorry (instead, they parted and cried).

the feels....

I felt the need to blog this. It is a very good movie. I love it.

*edited/updated



http://top10pinyinlyrics.blogspot.my/2011/09/translation-of-hu-xia-na-xie-nian.html

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...