Wednesday 17 May 2017

While waiting

I am now waiting for Bun wai to arrive at one Utama. Got time to write and crap. Finished sipping my milk tea

First, attended a coaching workshop yesterday with Cindy. Take away is to learn to apply that in any other relationship; be open, make the other party feel safe, make yourself trustworthy, active listening, success= awareness and action (make the party aware and take action)

After that went shopping at Tesco.  Finally restocked my cereal and milk. Bought ice cream too :D.

This morning I went to garden, met with Sathis. After discussion, he is willing to fund some of the materials for the rainwater harvesting. #awesome.  Now I need to find the pricing  for two more items before I submit it to him.

Looking to secure some new bgs this weekend.

Got scklm this weekend.

Got Bazi workshop.

On Monday attended CPA meeting, had mamam (mom mom like eating).  Not bad (had their mango chicken rice).  Siu Ching asked me to sign off her CPA (which I did) and introed me boxgreen. Decided to try one month and see how.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...