Wednesday 29 January 2020

GOALs 2020 Progress (1)

Health
- To schedule a health checkup post meditation class
- More abs /core exercise (progressing - better than last time, but can be better ie do 50 times a day to start)
- Need to start training for my full marathon
Rating 5/10

Emotions & Spirituality
- Both are somehwat linked
- I missed out on reading Buddhist books lately, will cover it back (reading later)
- I did remind myself the way I need to behave by reading my daily reminder as frequent as possible
- Less angry, more calm most of the time, but still not yet 'there'

Rating 4/10

Family
- Learning to accept them for who they are (and not to change them)
- Be more open and accepting when talking to them
- I wrote I should update them daily but I think this kind of stopped for a bit. To restart again soon

Rating 4/10

Finances
- I still find studying 3 hours a day every weekday difficult, perhaps due to my other commitment - ie work which may make it difficult to sustain this activity. Perhaps to revise it to study 2hrs + skip on work days
- Funded my TOS account, now to prepare myself before I plunge into trading options
- I have NOT incorporate QMDJ into trading. To put this into the checklist

Rating 5/10

Adventure
- Nothing yet, just the start of the year
- Revised to remove the visiting China and UK for now
- Suggest to do more hiking to new places: Bukit Kutu and Gunung Datuk. Revisit Gunung Nuang
- Have hiked Bkt Besi, Bkt Gasing and Bkt Saga - so I think this performed better than others

Rating 7/10

Hobby
- Commit time to reading - this one I think I am doing better than other commitments/habit building
- To read bazi for 10 pax in 2020 - so far i have read 2, have another 1 to 2 in pipeline. Let's see
- I have been typing the notes but too long to convert
- Suggest to self to watch finish the 2020 Zodiac videos first - finish this note first
- My korean practice have died down due to CNY + sister coming back for visit

Rating 6/10

Mission
Rating 0/10 - Have not done anythign on sustainable living, in fact probably did worse as I did not use much of my straw in KL or in PG this month

Friends

I need to be better in how I talk and react to HL's texts.

Rating 3/10


Intimate Relationship

Rating 5/10 : To find the meaning of love and what do I want from it.



No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...