Monday 13 January 2020

hiking: Bukit Saga 2020

I was not that surprised when I heard from yeeli two weeks back that she was going to hike Bkt. Saga. I have been waiting to get confirmation from someone that Bkt Saga was still open. She did that for me. Thank you Yeeli!

We went there yesterday. Emily, jyi, yf and Wang Wei. We got off to a bad start as the construction path was Muddy and it sinks in easily, and goes in deeply too.

Once we passed that, then we start the climb up. The path was A (from the residence). I realized during this hike how steep Saga really is. Wow. Each time you look up and can see the angles.  Like a very steep staircase. Crazy. 😂

We took about 1.5hrs to reach the peak. There was a guy who was sharing with us that there will be a group that is hiking to the lookout point. To and from will take approximately four hours. Wished I could have join them.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...