Saturday 16 October 2021

좋은아침 여러분

Grateful things for this week. 
Productive week at work, made some major breakthroughs. A few steps closer to finishing the transition to new software 

Meeting Stephy tomorrow. :) I wonder what activity will she ledger or she would prefer me to choose? 

Liverpool is back! Football matches are back today. Against watford today but without Alisson and fabinho. Hopefully kelleher can step up!  Early match too

Trading. Qcom went from low of 122, now back to 130.this is alot!.. Some of my trades would have profited of I didn't cut loss. :l
But most wouldn't have. Lol

Need to be more calm and patient while waiting for entry. 

I visualize that I will profit from my trades consistently, that I will have better win ratios and gain more discipline 

Also I plan to go donate blood next week! 
That's all for today 

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...