Friday 29 October 2021

dream

I dream abt steph and I went out for a date. We sat down in  a restaurant IPPUDO and ordered our food. Steph went to washroom. I slept on the table why the waitresses rearrange the tables with me lying on it.

Later on. There's rumor that the restaurant got covid case. The owner is celebrity hk william so. He said it is up to us to leave or stay. Everyone dashed out.

As we evacuated, steph and I got separated but we found each other again. I realized I left my bag with stuff inside in the restaurant. 
Steph was looking for another restroom and this time decided to use the gsc 's staff only room. She asked me to join her but I insist to wait her outside.

Before that, we did talk about what were we planning to do on the evacuation, I said I ll follow her..


Scene 2. I m on my way to work when dad just knock on Kammo main door and announce himself. He came in and I went out of the house. He then turn around at if he is joining me to which I told him that I m of to work but he can use my car. 
I asked him if he feels weird each time he comes back he said no. I replied it is to me because each time you come back unannounced,

Later on my pick up arrived. Hl driving white kancil. I asked him if he prefers that i drive 

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...