Wednesday 26 July 2023

Saga Hill

 I am happy that I am finally back here after so many years! But things changed. The peak of Saga Hill and Apek Hill have been demolished/ bulldozed away for construction. There used to be a outdoor gym made by the local folks, hammocks to rest and relax, and places to sit down and chill with your friends at the peak. Now it is all gone. :(

Sad I am about the peak, I was pleased with the excitement I have hiking up. The feeling of the intense hiking up thrills me.

I am glad we did this.



Other note:

- not so glad how my stocks are moving (my futures)

- tmr going to talk to Celine about customisation

- do SOP payroll with Tracy

- go badminton after

- arrange time to do SOP with Irwin


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...