Sunday 28 November 2004

F4 boy is back lol...

Well.... hehe.. today is the day Daniel comes home from Australia... we all are going to Chow Yang there to 'suprise' him lar.. heheh and see see his ugly cacated face... =)

My day started out as usual, waking up on the sofa, realised that I had done it again. I left the comp on thruout the night, leaving either my frens talking to themselves or entering a DOTA game without playing it... ( this makes my comp so lag.. ) ehhe... boiled herbal tea today a.k.a lor hon kor if u know whats that.. my sis said its the mata kucing, u know? the fruit? Then Kaseong and Henglean came over to drink lorr.. AND Eat my Pringles!!! ARgh!! Kaseong makan finish my two cans adi!!! SNIFFF!! ahahaaa didnt study... damn shit larr.. threee days now and i m sort of worried... well, i think i m worry abt econs and the acc concepts lorr.. others should be okay... ( others = accounting calculations etc ) HL n KS both of them + me, we play the Dota lar.. twice kaseong play twice he win. HL play dunno how many times lar... yet he still remains a loser... hahaaa... Sad.

then today, as u all know by now.. the friendtest.com thing is getting hot... all because of ccw! ANd I wanna say that his Quizes are Rigged!! Dont take! You ll get very low if you are not his girlfriends... Unlike his, mine is much easier, and will make you feel happy that you know me that much.. lol try it. i got two test from http://joeyk86.friendtest.com , u have to scroll down for the 2nd test in that site... the other site would be http://joeyk86now.friendtest.com -- this is more for my college ppl lar.. hehehe :) i took nick's pessimists' test... OMGGGGG ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAME! i got 0 for it and gawd knows y...

nothing much lar... like abt 10, I drove to Ikano to fetch Daniel's sister Elisa... & omg, I didnt know she is that lame.. (influence from Daniel + Ka Faii)... We waited at the hawker stalls for Dan... then Calvin, Aaron n Peter joined us lorr... b4 we looked outside and saw Daniel~~ haha... Hl n Ks came later.. anyways, sat there and eat and chat forawhile lor.. quite fun~ so next one whos coming back will be -----Karen then kaseong's sis then Christine ... i think... hmmmmm

yeap, thats all...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...