Monday 22 November 2004

LAW-fully over!!!! ... not really...

YAY>>>> after a very hectic weekend... my law assignment is FINISHED! muakss!! wanna say a big BiG BIGGGG T-Q to Christina... cos she spend lotsa time and petrol to help me pinjam two vital ooks for my assignment. NExT is to Henglean... hehe.. well, becos he was using my comp thruout the night, i could stay focus and read my books~ =) hehehe.. then.... my frens who gave me advice on the assignment : Ching May, Yee Li, Kit Mun... but a big hug for Nancy.... for the CTRL ALT F hehehee =) Well, i took four days to finish typing my assignment.. there were too many distractions.. like the TV, the computer.. (Dota & XIII), and of course, the couch... argghh!! hehe without the distractions i would have finished it earlier~~

Anyways... hmm... wat happened during the weekend besides that? NOTHING... well, except on Sat night. Alex YehChuin Kaseong and Nick came over to my house and watch Man U v Charlton... heheh.. wasnt really an exciting game... Nick fell asleep... after that we all went for mamak.. Nick wuz suppposed to stay over to help me do my work.. but he was TOO Tired.. =( anyways.. mamak-ed with ailin, kaseong, yehchuin calvin and christina... hehe.. was kinda fun lar.. even though not really a lot of people... suggested that maybe we should go joggin sometime soon.. and go eat at Swensen... Calvin say go OU's waffle place better than Swensen's earthquake.. so i dunno..

so thats abt it..sunday i stayed home the whole day to finish my assignment.. watched the Hong Kong Movie Odyssey.. awesome show.. talks abt hong kong filmstars and movies... =0 missed Bad Boys 2 and Rabbit Proof Fence.... wanted to watch both the shows badly.... guessed i have to catch it another day.... hehe

well today, woke up early... well, cos i fell asleep last night.. and continue my work.... managed to finished it by 1130.. went for class.... heheh YEE LI got date with Lionel today.. hehee =) then after class i have to stayback for the biz council stuff.. decorate the christmas tree.. heeh.. wuz kinda fun lar.. after that, sat John's car back to main block... hehe... returned books then go buy some food.... Ordered French Fries and Chicken burger... my fond for chicken burger only gets deeper and deeper~ heheh.. i ate the fries in my car... and somehow, after finish eating my meal, i feel more hungry, rather than feeling full... arghh.. then i realised that i didnt eat much yesterday... only 2 cans of pringles~~ =) hhaha

minli they all going out tomoro... i wanna go also, but i got acc replacement cos i m not going for the morning one..... cos i m going to parliament tomoro, aihz... these days want to MiNLi also cannot... ajak her out she also duwan to go... aikz..... sniff

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ei!!! Don't forget to return the books on time ar... i don't want to pay the late charges...

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...