Wednesday 17 November 2004

pics from post-BOTB

well, its been a long day for me... slept late last nite.. wasnt suprised that i woke up late... sniff..
kinda of tired thruout the day.... slept in all the 3 classes... 4 hrs of sleep is just too little!!

after that, when back to mainblock to get the banners and then go back to kpd.... skipped lunch to do the banner.. till abt 215pm. go back mainblock to get my books.. and i have to RUN to catch the bus!! lucky me, the bus driver wuz waiting for me.. unlike the one in the morning.. he saw me.. yet he didnt stop for me.. MEANN!!... neways, i wasnt the only one who wuz tryin to catch the bus.. apparently nancy they all were running from the entrance.. hahaha =) good exercise Kit Mun!! lolx... after that... put my books n bag in the class and run to sri emas to get my fried rice... hehe.. Curi curi makan when the tutor wuz out of the class... and i think almost everyone in the class could smell my fried rice.. kah mun and pooi mun wuz like "eh, what u eating joo yee?" hahaah... after that econs class la.. nth much.. study a bit... b4 i fell asleep, again.. =)

went back to main block alone today... nancy didnt drive.. she wuz sickk... hope she get well soonn! then talked to rachel while waiting for the bus.. what else? nth kua.. came back and start on the banner again till abt 11!! hehheh... and just uploaded the botb pics.. hereee


PJ Nick Aaron


ALvl Student Council President Alex Chan


Cal me and VANNNNESSSAAA


mee


Christina n Cheng Heng


Alvls ppl - amanda and katherine i thinkkk (or catherine?)


Yeh Chuin n Yee Ket


Min Dee, Calvin and Vanessa

POSERSS!!! hahaa =)



3 comments:

magpie said...

omg why does prom king look so gay...;p

Anonymous said...

the girls all look so ugly......

jolene said...

i eat in class.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...