Saturday 5 February 2005

arghz

why cant things be easy and simple? hehe.. then there wont be challenge/ meaning to live... but does it alwys have to be so difficult?

what did i do? isit wrong? if i Undo what i did.. shes going to say I undo becos shes not happy abt it. Its true. But she wants me to Undo becos I want to undo.. I do, but not now.. isit bad that I m doing something so that she wont feel sad? isit wrong that I undo something that she dont like? I m lost.. really. the way it goes is that I m suppose to undo not becos of her. But the fact is that I want to undo.. becos I know how she feel now... which is what she doesnt want me to do..

if theres something wrong.. you can tell... if you dont want to tell.. then dont make me suspect that you are not alright.. i dont really like the way you talk to me today.. cos i dont even know what i did wrong and you were like... so moody... i was just like ... LA.. and u..... fine.. its okay.. maybe you are moody.. If its cos u r moody, I can accept. but its not.. and u r slamming me even though I m like being so patient.. I dont know.

I feel... you only want to talk to me when you want me. you only want to see me when u miss me.... insecurity... i dont know.. i wanted to blog this. but i dont want.. I want you to see... but not forever.

you dont anticipate my appearance or phonecalls when you are with ur friends or doing something else... do you despise me calling you when u r busy?

i m going bck to penang...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...