Sunday 20 February 2005

changed..

woo hoo.. at abt an hr ago, i finished shifting things in my room.. now the end of my bed is my study desk, next to me bed is my plastic cupboard.. trash bin next to my study desk.. now i dont have chair.. i sit on my bed to do my work =) weee... hehe so Fun..
what else happened? someone's house bocor water today.. hehehe.. so stupid.. asked her to use her body to cover the hole hahaa.. -D
if u all are wondering... yeeli, NO i havent finish my assignment, not even started yet... but i finish studying adi, so i m abt to start doing it soon.. =D 800 words, shouldnt be too tough.. i hope =D think creative~~~ haha..
hmm just hoping i can finish early then can play.. hehe... bad bad...
nothing much... went to jiayin's open house last friday.. nt a lot of ppl... but quite a lot of fun~~ haha.. the guys all of them gamble in the range of 0.50 to rm2.. dunno why today so small the betting... keke.. then after i lose all my money... i go kacau ppl.. Ks lost a lot loo.. haha cos he say i put a book next to him.. =D then dunno le.. i stand next to alex he lost that round ahhaha fun fun... thats all
sore throat can be cured by honey.. drink more.. but not too pekat..

2 comments:

JillHeart said...

which type of honey? hmm?? hmm?? hehe..

Tina said...

i've got sorethroat too... haha although i doubt that lil' tip was meant for me.. lol i'll take it anyway

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...